Jesus did it in the Bible and now you can, too. Here’s how to turn a glass of water into vino …
Breaking news: us mere mortals can now turn water into wine.
Thanks to YouTuber Dave Hax, we have your next party trick sorted and all you need is a small plastic square.
Channel your inner David Blaine and follow these simple steps:
- Take a small plastic container and cut out a square piece that is completely flat and slightly bigger than the diameter of your glass.
- Take a glass, and fill it to the brim with wine. Do the same with another glass but fill it with water.
- Take your piece of plastic and place it over the glass of water.
- Hold the plastic on top of the glass, turn the glass over and sit it on top of the glass of wine (with the plastic in-between).
- Holding the top glass, pull back the plastic to make a small opening.
- The wine will start to transfer and, et voilà, your glass of water is now wine.