It turns out, scrambled eggs don't have to be cooked lovingly on the hob over a low heat
Turns out the world is divided into two camps: those who microwave their scrambled eggs all the time – "Saucepans are for losers!" they shout – and those who had no idea it was even a thing. Well, this Homemade Tries is dedicated to you, egg traditionalists.
2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped chives (or any other herbs you like)
1. Beat the eggs and milk together
2. Add half the herbs and season to taste
3. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds and then stir
4. Microwave for 30 more seconds, then stir and sprinkle on the remaining herbs
Grill a giant mushroom if you like, too.
And yes, they were eggcellent.