Satisfy a sweet craving under 150 calories apiece: trust us, they're good
You don't need a calorie blowout to indulge your sweet tooth. These epic desserts will make you feel like an absolute glutton - but they all have 150 calories or less.
Where's the spoon?
1. Fruity pud = 80 calories
Sweet peaches, sticky jam and buttery biscuits – what could be better?
2. Chocolate truffles = 96 calories
These Brazilian chocolate caramel balls won’t be around for long …
3. Cheesecake = 125 calories
These mini dairy-free cheesecakes are easy to serve at a party and can be demolished in just a few sweet mouthfuls.
4. Date dessert = 100 calories
This date, coffee and cardamom combo makes for a simple yet exotic dessert.
5. Granita = 139 calories
A tropical pineapple and coconut granita – quick, easy to make and super refreshing.
6. Fruit tarts = 68 calories
Trying to get your little ones to eat more fruit? These orange boats are stashed with berries, pomegranate seeds and strawberry jelly.
7. Chocolate brownies = 126 calories
Cherries in the mix help lighten these up and the fruit and chocolate combo makes for the best of both worlds.
8. Chocolate fridge cake = 121 calories
Make these without even switching on the oven. #win
9. Roast fruits = 112 calories
With star anise and lemon, this is one full-flavoured pud.
10. Banana ice cream = 96 calories
Dairy-free and yes still so creamy, this is one ice cream to go bananas over.
11. Fairy cakes = 84 calories
Yes, this means you can have two.
Liked this? Then try these:
- 7 'skinny' versions of your favourite desserts. We're there
- Do you know how many calories are in your G&T? We're sorry to have to ruin this for you
- And ever wondered what 500 calories of savoury stuff looks like?
And for more fun foodie stuff direct to your inbox, sign up to our weekly newsletter